For Church of England information, please visit Church of England
If you want to help then please download and fill in the form here and email it to email@example.com.
Everyone should do what they can to stop coronavirus spreading.
It is particularly important for people who:
– are 70 or over
– have a long-term condition
– are pregnant
– have a weakened immune system
– wash your hands with soap and water often — do this for at least 20 seconds
– always wash your hands when you get home or into work
– use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
– cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
– put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
– avoid close contact with people who have symptoms of coronavirus
– only travel on public transport if you need to
– work from home, if you can
– avoid social activities, such as going to pubs, restaurants, theatres and cinemas
– avoid events with large groups of people
– use phone. online services, or apps to contact your GP surgery or other NHS service. (NHS 111)
– touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
– have visitors to your home, including friends and family
The NHS will contact you from Monday 23 March 2020 if you are at particularly high risk of getting seriously ill with coronavirus. You’ll be given specific advice about what to do.